CH, Bradford | Development Progress
Here you will find the latest progress reports and images for the construction of the CH in Bradford, UK.
CH is the latest exciting mixed-use development in Bradford city centre. Located in the heart of BD1 and immediately adjacent to Forster Square Retail Park, the development is only a short walk of the brand new £260m Broadway shopping centre and some of Bradford’s best lifestyle attractions.
To be built by an award-winning developer Priestley Homes, the restoration and refurbishment of this Grade-II listed building will bring a mix of 133 ‘New York Loft’ style residential apartments. Paired with excellent on-site amenities including office space, gymnasium and café facilities, these stylish apartments have been perfectly designed to appeal to both investors and the rental market.
CH, Bradford | Development Progress 01/02/2020
This update about the development progress of CH in Bradford and is dated from 01/02/2020
The latest CH shows substantial progress at the site. The attached report goes into more detail about what works have been completed and how things are progressing.
• Internal fit out is well underway with rapid progress achieved in the last 3 weeks.
• Fire soffits and barriers are 70% complete in mill 1.
• Acoustic flooring is complete in mill 1.
• Partitions well underway on our penthouses in mill 1 with walls up and the mezzanine joists progressing well.
• The apartments are forming. Lower floors have partitions starting and first fix partitions will progress rapidly on each floor over the coming weeks.
• Asbestos removal still ongoing in link mill.
• New roof steels and mezzanine level formed in mill 2 and all floors and structural elements compete in mill 2.
• Scaffold has come down 75% with just the atrium scaffold in place ready for the new atrium roof.
• First windows arrive on site in 2 weeks and every 2 weeks thereafter.
• We will see the first windows going in in February.
CH, Bradford | Development Progress 17/10/2019
Internal fit out will commence Monday 4th November
Completion date: June 2020
All stonemasonry repairs complete both structural and decorative. Car park full clearance commenced. Internal sandblasting commenced.
Mill 1 (Old Canal Rd Facing)
All new sub-floors complete. All structural steelwork complete. Roof complete inc. new window lights. Smoke shafts 50% complete.
Roof structure complete with new purlins & trusses. Covering delivered to site 28th October.
Structural steelwork 25% complete.
CH, Bradford | Development Progress 02/07/2019
This update about the development progress of CH in Bradford and is dated from 02/07/2019.
The latest CH shows substantial progress at the site. The attached report goes into more detail about what works have been completed and how things are progressing. Please, download the report below:
CH, Bradford | Development Progress 07/03/2019
This update about the development progress of CH in Bradford and is dated from 07/03/2019.
Extensive roof and flooring works are ongoing. Large sections of roof trusses have now been either repaired or replaced along with the installation of new roof covering.
Considerable design has been undertaken to prop up ALL floors safely whilst replacing damaged trusses and floorboards. This has taken slightly longer than hoped due to the health and safety implications. We have taken our time to avoid any risks whilst undertaking the works.
Full roof works are still being designed but we hope to commence putting up the very large amount of scaffolding in the next 4 weeks.”